Monday, August 31, 2009

Why we have not heard any muslims on the topic NDE?

I am a Muslim man born into a Muslim family. During the many years of my growing up, I have studied the Quran, A-Hadith (prophetic sayings), Islamic biographies of the caliphs, the prophet Mohammad`s life, and early Islamic historians & scholars. I must say I have a vast knowledge of Islam; may be over 20 years.I am in no way bragging out my faith!

I had also left my vicinity & journeyed with Jam-mat, and where we acted very similar to Christian missionary men and propagated the words of our faiths to other non-Muslims and Muslim people. This i have done In America, Canada, UK, and overseas. It is very obvious that I follow the Sunni Creed.

I had also the honor to study with Hifz, (memorization of the Quran via Islamic private school) and learn Qirat (beautiful vowel pronunciation of Arabic and breath control) when reading Quran.

I also had the honour to convert many men into the fold of Islam many years back, and learn more profound meaning of Islam via Sufism. So, life continued until I entered some information on NDE.

Throughout my life, I loved to read, and read and read. About a while ago, I came upon the Topic of NDE, and after Reading Atwater, Moody, Dr. Parnia and other great NDE`r, I was very very interested an intrigued about this matter as I had no prior knowledge to this from the many facets of my Islamic views and the books that I had once read.

I must rewind for you my past views on Islam, so you may understand me a bit better. I had always questioned and argued to my close friends before I had stumbled on any form of information about NDE, that I truly do not agree with certain concepts of Islam regarding punishing people in Hell if they hold certain beliefs when they die. Also, I abhor killing, in the name of any religion, and I hold extremely strong beliefs that division, racism, and negativity cannot be a part of GODS plan, as I was taught that I had the greatest correct faith given to mankind, and this Quran is in guarded tablet in where it is closed to the Throne of ALLAH!

I was taught from Early age that Jewish people were dividers and corrupted faith, and Christians were wrong doers, and we were the chosen.We were taught this because it stated in my Holy Book, the Quran.

I was also taught, that success only came when you established your five times salaat (Prayer), and must be read in Arabic, the holy language, the language of Paradise.

I was taught, that the Quran could never be corrupted, nor polluted, and I must perform the Pilgrimage once in my lifetime or strive to save money for this course. I was taught that I must enslave myself to the teachings of Prophet Mohammad, and what ever he did, was given via blessings and whatever he said, was given from by the persimmon of ALLAH.

If I ever thought differently, lo and behold. it is from the devil. No questioned asked. Period.

Basically, you actually cannot waver, because the clause would only signify that if it is not in the quran or any other Islamic teachings, then it is from Satan. Its like a double edge sword. You are left with a narrow-mindedness entrapment in certain teaching in where you cannot accept anything out of the contents of Islamic beliefs or ideology.

Yes there are many Muslims whom are very successful & prosperous, but when I mean narrow minded, i mean they have no idea what else that can accomplish & become greater in healing humanity.

But i must make my point to what I have stated regarding my topic"Why we have not heard of any Muslims having NDE, or meeting the Prophet?"

There is only one logical explanation, because the Quran that I have studied for over 20 years, is entangled with some form of negativity. Or shall I say many forms of Negativity.

The Quran is not allowed in the spirit world as called by NDE, or heaven called by christens, or Jan-nah, called by Muslim, but the humans are, regardless of faith. Why? Let me prove my point, with logical research that is, and I am a Muslim so I not against my own faith, nor am I a hypocrite.

A hypocrite pretends to hide his/her true feeling after understanding the truth.

The cause of all division-------------------------

Allah commands us in the Qur'an: [O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you -

then indeed, he is one of them. Indeed Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.] - Maa'idah 5/51

Division is not allowed in paradise, remember, the true object of the true Creator is that he loves all human beings regardless of race, faith, and color. Unconditional love is a must for the true creator.

Disgracing someones faith..........

QURAN: Surah V Ayat 41
and from among those who are Jews; they are listeners for the sake of a lie, listeners for another people who have not come to you; they alter the words from their places, saying: If you are given this, take it, and if you are not given this, be cautious; and as for him whose temptation Allah desires, you cannot control anything for him with Allah. Those are they for whom Allah does not desire that He should purify their hearts; they shall have disgrace in this world, and they shall have a grievous chastisement in the hereafter.

Our creator has created all sorts of faith, and each one of them will lead to him. You are not allowed to curse nor offend any faith, or does any faith deserve Hell, or be cursed in any matter.

Muslims are supposed to read these verses from the Quran while performing Salaat, Prayer. In other words, your actually cursing in Arabic and you actually don't even know it!

Not allowed in the spirit world when one dies. you will be corrected.

Is this our loving creator according to NDE accounts from thousands of regular people??

Qur'an 88:1 "Has the narration reached you of the overwhelming (calamity)? Some faces that Day, will be humiliated, downcast, scorched by the burning fire, while they are made to drink from a boiling hot spring."

Qur'an 72:15 "But the Qasitun (disbelievers) are the firewood of hell."

Qur'an 8:50 "If you could have seen the infidels when the angels drew away their souls, striking their faces and smiting their backs. The angels said: 'Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire.'"

Hell, punishment and terror is summoned to humans of other faiths according to quran. It does not matter if your a nice Christian, or a nice Jew, or an ordinary citizen.

A spiritual Angel has acted as an angered person cursing a person because he grew up on another faith??


Is not the object of life to care for all humans that we reach our destined goal in contentment regardless of faith, and help one another?

Quran: Sūra 9: Tauba v.5
But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay those who reject Islam wherever ye find them, an seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.

War is in no way an option for a faith to promulgate!

I may go on, and I will later on, but my point is this; these verses will in no be allowed in heaven, or Jannah, or Paradise, or the spirit world in where are human beings will go once they have reached there time on this earth.

This may be the main reason why no Muslim person has been given a NDE, and tell us about it.
For those new Muslim, be careful, and for those entering into Islam, be very very careful, its your choice. Please read more on NDE, and be open minded. Do not let a faith cause you division, hatred, or malice, or claim right over the other faith.

Remember, your already save, you just don't know it.

Peace and Salaam

6 comments:

  1. salam shayke,
    thank you for your subjet about NDE
    i am muslim and i beleive on NDE.islam is too hard too inhumain in my opinion.
    but you have to know this:there are many muslims who had an NDE but they just did not see mahomet but angels and love.
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muslims. Have nde. They also see. Many prophets and angel s too. Islam Sufi. Love for creation is vital

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salaam brother

    No where in the Quran dies it refer to Jews and Christians as evil. You will this is usually in brackets i.e. inserted by the translator themselves. Jews and Christians as people of the book. We as musli ms should respect both the Jews and Christians as they pray to the same god we do,have the same prophets as Muslims i.e. Moses , David, Daniel, yahya (John ) and Issa (Jesus). Brother do not be misled by inserted man made words in the Quran. The Quran in its original Arabic done not mention Jews or Christians as evil but mentions unbelievers as evil. Pleascereal the Quran yourself anything that has brackets has been added as opinion by man. We as Muslims should never judge, nor kill, there is no compulsion in religion cause God knows what is in man's hearts.

    Also i am Muslim and believe in reincarnation, Jesus for example is coming back a form of reincarnation. Also there is this sura that may allude to reincarnation .....please read only God knows but mentions there is signs for those who reflect

    SURA Az Zumur 39:42
    It is Allah that takes the souls at death; and those that die not during their sleep: those on whom He has passed the decree of death, He keeps back , but the rest He sends for a term appointed verily in .this are Signs for those who reflect


    It clearly states Allah takes the souls at death and those who not die in their sleep maybe by accident,car, war, murder etc and t
    Those that he passes decree of death he keeps those souls back but the rest he sends back for an appointed time.....reincarnation? NDE? But that is how i interpret it only Allah knows.

    Please don't be misguided by othersinsertions in the Quran. I skip anything in brackets and read it without taking the stuff in brackets i.e man made insertion and assumptions and only read the supra the way it should .ge read which makes mores sense for me. Peace and may Allah guide you, me and all humanity to the righteous path

    Salaam and love
    Brother Farouq

    ReplyDelete
  4. Muslims do have NDEs....it may seem less because Muslims live in poor countries like Pakistan where there is less life rescusitating technology compared to rich western countries. A formal study concluded that Muslims have same frequency of NDE. You can read the abstract of the study is at

    http://mhlp.fmhi.usf.edu/publications/view_publication.cfm?PUBLICATIONID=78

    We concluded that NDEs are not particularly rare in Muslim groups and that their similarity to Western NDEs suggests they may be a cross-culturally universal and transpersonal phenomenon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this seems to be "out there," but consider this website. http://www.ascendedmasteranswers.com/religion/islam Channeled writings from Christ as to why Muhammad is not a Universal NDE "greeter," and instead why other Masters, angels and light are what Muslims encounter instead. It might seem blasphemous to read some of these words but pray to Allah for guidance if these words are true and ask for a sign. It appears to me that Allah has already spoken in your heart and you have come to the inner knowledge that a burden of negativity is in some of the Surahs. Jesus says this is correct, because there is a number of passages in the Koran that were not delivered in a pure form by Mohammad, due to his cultural 'colouring' and world view, furhter more, early scribed further added/modified these impure passages. Some of the Surahs were delivered purely though, so you can know that. I wish you luck, but come to know your heart, that is in touch with your soul, has already touched the truth, be open for the other 90% of that truth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete